Hi all!

Hi all! I want to return to the game on a weekly basis, starting with a next session on 6/7, the Thursday after this one. This time has been extremely useful to me to recharge and get my head straight. And I'm almost there. I could imagine running this week, but I honestly think it will go better if I wait until next week. So we'll pick back up on 6/7 with a trip into the King's Tower! I'll post an invite the Sunday before.

Eric Boyd Aleksandr Revzin Chris P. Evlyn M Pete Segreti Shemek hiTankolel Maxime Golubchik

Comments

  1. Hopefully no doppelgängers & death saves this time around.

    Edit: I will not be able to make session, I'll be at North Texas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zyan as Scented by Hiero's Nose

The Riches of Bazekop

Campaign News for 5/9/2019