Hi all, what with the 4th festivities we're hosting over here, visiting family, yadda yadda yadda, it's shaping up...

Hi all, what with the 4th festivities we're hosting over here, visiting family, yadda yadda yadda, it's shaping up to look like I can't run our game this Thursday 7/5. So our next session will be 7/12. Looking forward to it. Will be posting various things, including a map and (for Nick) Mia's character sheet.

Evlyn M Eric Boyd Aleksandr Revzin Chris P. Maxime Golubchik Nick Kuntz Pete Segreti Shemek hiTankolel

Comments

  1. I will more than likely be out the 12th. I have family in from out of town and I will be taking on extra hours teaching that week. Have a good 4th! I look forward to when I can return.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zyan as Scented by Hiero's Nose

The Riches of Bazekop

Campaign News for 5/9/2019