Here's a bang-up title (logo) that Matt Hildebrand cooked up for my zine, the first issue of which is in the works.


Here's a bang-up title (logo) that Matt Hildebrand cooked up for my zine, the first issue of which is in the works. I think it'll be ready soon! Until then I thought you'd enjoy a few peeks behind the curtain. More glimpses to come soon.

In less exciting news, I can't run the game tomorrow night. It's actually more like this: if I try to run it, I know it's not going to go well. I need to do more prep on either or both of the new locations you're headed to--they're fun, and I'm looking forward to a change of scene, but they're just not ready to go. Next week 8/30 for sure.

Comments

  1. Piggy turned out better, but if it's small it should be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus L could you email me the scans of both? (You May have emailed me the the scan of piggie already.) I’ll check and see if the scans will work with Matt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zyan as Scented by Hiero's Nose

The Riches of Bazekop

Campaign News for 5/9/2019