Oh yeah, guys, check this out.


Oh yeah, guys, check this out. If things hadn't gotten hectic I would have shared this with you on the hangout. It's a visual of the cover of the first issue of my new zine. Thanks to Matt Hildebrand's layout skills and Huargo's amazing illustration, we now have a cover. It's gonna be sick. For those who have lived through it, this issue is mostly "The Ruins of the Inquisitor's Theater" the first dungeon in the dreamlands on the other side of Ultan's door. It has an amazing map and illustrations by Gus L! I'll pimp this around G+ tomorrow morning, but here it is for you now.

Comments

  1. Hell yeah. These better come out at a good clip, because I'll probably run it for a home game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aleksandr Revzin that's good motivation for me. I can also hook you up with deranged notes, and partial maps at any time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zyan as Scented by Hiero's Nose

The Riches of Bazekop

Campaign News for 5/9/2019