Ben L. Seems like Ultan’s Door is sold out in print. Do you plan on a second printing?

Comments

  1. He wrote some time ago that he would stop to print it, to be able to start printing Ultan's Door 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Damn, I wish I had seen this:(

    If anyone has a hard copy they are willing to sell, please let me know

    It does seems like Ben plans to reprint after issue 2 is done at least

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark Sable Yes! I will certainly put it back on sale when Issue 2 comes out, hopefully in February or March. ALSO the Exalted Funeral webstore will have a small number (10) going on sale soon. If you PM me your email address I'll tell them to email you when that happens. Also, if you do buy through Exalted Funeral, please PM me so I can send you a PDF too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zyan as Scented by Hiero's Nose

The Riches of Bazekop

Campaign News for 5/9/2019