How many living mole-people are left?

How many living mole-people are left? How many poisoned spears do we have now? I'm thinking best armored in front, spear wielding moles in second rank. Second-to-last rank armed with spears to wheel around and aid the back rank if we get flanked again. Pretty obvious, I know.

Assets I have: One more stink rose canister. It's 20' radius so could temporarily (1-4 rounds) negate any large group of enemies.

Potion of darkness; could cover retreat or be used to slow down an enemy group. If we feed it to the vole and it works that could be interesting.

One more use of the cat's-eye fungus, which I could use to scout, but that could be dicey.

I'm out of oil but do have 6 torches.

Comments

  1. 8 regular mole rats remaining plus Earl Malraux and Viscount LeGrande. You've killed 15 Hybubs. Gerald has 2 flasks of oil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some oil. And some vodka. And some Cat's Eye fungus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben L. Will there be a session this Thursday?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zyan as Scented by Hiero's Nose

The Riches of Bazekop

Campaign News for 5/9/2019