ACTIVITIES IN RASTINGDRUNG:

ACTIVITIES IN RASTINGDRUNG:


1.We approach Adrianna and inform her that Almuric has learned of our association with her and has threatened us to aid him in his desperate scrabbling to be the higher placed apprentice. We wish her advice. We're thinking he needs to be removed...permanently. (If other party members don't want me to speak for them, just say so).

2. Salinger wants to purchase a higher quality leather armor. I'll look up the price when I get home tonight.

Comments

  1. This is useful. I suggest we start with hauling the spider's web to Rastingdrung. We can do the conversation with Adrianna, including what you want to say about Almuric, the brain fluid, the web, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben L. are you talking about when we start next session, or here right now in the thread?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris P. I meant when we start our next session. Way back at the end of our last one, I said we would start with the conversation with Adrianna next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zyan as Scented by Hiero's Nose

The Riches of Bazekop

Campaign News for 5/9/2019