I wanted to test the waters to see whether we should schedule our next session for this Thursday evening (6/8) or...

I wanted to test the waters to see whether we should schedule our next session for this Thursday evening (6/8) or whether we should aim for next week (6/15) (or perhaps some other day). The reason I'm not just scheduling a session and seeing who shows up (as normal) is that it is important that Joshua Blackketter's character be present for the first hour or so of our next session. I know Joshua's schedule has not jibed with our game time recently, and I don't want to screw him, given that not making the session has oversized consequences for his character. So let me just ask Joshua whether it looks like he could make one of these, and if so, which one. (If not, we can consider alternate dates.) Also relevant to the interests of
Aleksandr Revzin Eric Boyd Cédric Plante Anthony Huso and Chris P.

Comments

  1. OK, no game tomorrow night. But I'll schedule the event for next Thursday and see how that's going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zyan as Scented by Hiero's Nose

The Riches of Bazekop

Campaign News for 5/9/2019