I hate writing these same sentences over and over again, but I can't run the session this week.

I hate writing these same sentences over and over again, but I can't run the session this week.

I am finding myself too busy. Normally that's OK, because D&D is so fun that sufficient space always opens up in the week to prep, etc.. (Procrastination, yay!) But stuff having to do with my job has got me down. I'm under a lot of pressure, and wondering what I'm really doing, and what my future is going to be like. This has sapped my energy. What I'm inclined to do is just ride it out, cancelling sessions a la carte when I know I won't be able to get it together to run. Summer will be here soon, much less exhausting for me. Anyway, sorry to be so intermittent in my gaming recently, I know that on and off doesn't work for everyone, and isn't ideal for anyone.

Comments

  1. I empathize with your situation. Salinger will be ready when things ease up. If its easier for you to play feel free to drop in on any of my intermittent Stonehell sessions. I would run a session this Thursday evening, even.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck I know the feeling - mess all of ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of you, hon. We'll all be here when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zyan as Scented by Hiero's Nose

The Riches of Bazekop

Campaign News for 5/9/2019